July 10, 2010

Proenza Shoeler

Lame title, I realize, but onto more important matters. I seem to always be drawn to interesting shoes, as I'm sure you've already noticed. I don't think about it when I first save the pictures, but I never gravitate towards simple shoes. Just the other day I was at Target with my sister and a friend when they started talking about a pair of basic black heels, something I don't think I'd ever spend money on. Ever since reading Victoria Beckham's book "That extra half an inch" I've wanted a pair of tan heels to 'elongate my legs', but I've never actually bought a pair. In my mind, if I'm going to go through the pain that heels give me, I'm at least going to have something interesting on my feet. I don't know how people do it, but I can't even make it through a night at a club in heels, let alone a day of traipsing around NYC, Paris, or wherever the fashionistas happen to be at the moment. In closing I'll leave you with a picture of the shoes that inspired this rant. Wedges by Proenza Schouler, seemingly made by small bungee cords, sigh.



xoxo.


Courtesy of Jak & Jil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics