August 26, 2010

Book it

So in this case I'm not actually late to the game with these clutches. I was just reading an informative article about Kindles and was all of a sudden inspired to look them up again because I remembered how much I love reading. And well I just had to document them on my blog because they truly are right up my alley. I kind of wish they used the original cover art, thats the nerd in me, but the fashion part of my brain loves the fun whimsical takes on the classics. My favorite design is The Great Gatsby, but I've never actually read it! My favorite book out of the selection is definitely The Importance of being Earnest. Such a good read. Anyway, for just $325 you can look smart and fashionable in a truly unique way.




xoxo.


Courtesy of google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics