August 26, 2010

Kolor me Khaki

(As much as it irritates the academic in me to spell things falsely for symmetry, I couldn't pass the opportunity up.) I guess we're seeing a theme today. Another coveted thing that I slacked on blogging and then decided it was a neccesity. These nail polishes have been making the rounds for a bit and are definitely highly anticipated. Between me, my mother, and my sister we have a small fortune invested in nail polish, which is rather odd since I'm not the best at keeping up with my nails. But anyway, back to the point, when I first saw these I thought, wow pretty but not anything new or inherently eye-catching, yet I would still buy one if I happened upon it. Then I saw Garance Dore's most recent illustration and I knew right away it was from the exciting collection. Seeing it on fingernails (even if they are of the fictional kind!) made me truly realize the potential of these awesomely neutral shades. My favorite is definitely Khaki Vert, but by a tiny margin.



Now I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that they don't sell out too quickly!


xoxo.


Courtesy of StyleList.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics