October 28, 2010

Fight Cancer!

If you actually read my posts, you'll know that I am the Campus Rep at the University of Florida for Akira. So if you are looking to buy some amazing clothes including Sam Edelman, Jeffrey Campbell, Jessica Simpson, House of Harlow, and their very own amazing AKIRA Black Label, look no further then here, where I am giving you my EXCLUSIVE 10% discount code which includes SALE items!!!!! Also, a portion of proceeds go to help fight breast cancer!

Check out their clothes at Shop Akira!

My CODE: FIGHTCANCER10

Enjoy!! But hurry! It expires on Sunday October 31st!!



EDITORS NOTE: THE CODE ON THE IMAGE IS THEIR CODE, AND DOES NOT APPLY TO SALE MERCHANDISE. MY CODE IS UNIQUE TO ME, SO PLEASE PLEASE USE MY CODE, SEEN ABOVE!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics