December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

In the spirit of giving....err....actually I have nothing to give you. But! You should totally shop at Urban Outfitters tomorrow, I am super excited for their extra 50% off on sale promotion. Plus its still hot in Florida, so their on sale summer stuff is still wearable! I really am going to try and buy only school things though. I have enough dresses for awhile. If I had to rock one look every day it would definitely be this one below.

The tailored blazer and skinny jean look is one of my favorites, not to mention her hair is effortlessly cool and I'm always up for a black leather purse. Though I am just a mere mortal and will never be able to pull off this level of laid back perfection, I will always appreciate those who can.

Okay, back to playing with my presents. I already lost my TomTom..... how ironic that I lost the gadget that tells me how to find places. Ah well, time to dig under mountains of wrapping paper.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics